Sharing a PowerPoint presentation in Zoom
Created by: Gislason, Erik
Modified on: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 4:25 PM
How do I show a PowerPoint presentation during a Zoom meeting?
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint if you have not done so already.
- In the meeting controls, click the Share Screen button.
- In the sharing window that opens click Microsoft PowerPoint to select it.
- If your presentation includes narration, sound, or video:
- Check the Share computer sound box.
- If your computer prompts you to install the Zoom audio device, do so.
- Click the Share button.
- In PowerPoint:
- Switch to Slide Show mode.
- Give your presentation.
- When done, click Zoom's Stop Share button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.