Sharing a PowerPoint presentation in Zoom
Created by: Erik Gislason
Modified on: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 4:25 PM
How do I show a PowerPoint presentation during a Zoom meeting?
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint if you have not done so already.
- In the meeting controls, click the Share Screen button.
- In the sharing window that opens click Microsoft PowerPoint to select it.
- If your presentation includes narration, sound, or video:
- Check the Share computer sound box.
- If your computer prompts you to install the Zoom audio device, do so.
- Click the Share button.
- In PowerPoint:
- Switch to Slide Show mode.
- Give your presentation.
- When done, click Zoom's Stop Share button.
Erik is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.