A VPN Connection allows you to connect back to campus resources while off campus.
In order to use a VPN connection you need to have approval through IT.
Note: You can only use VPN when you are a connected to a network that is not DWU.
1. Install VPN Client
- Go to https://portal.dwu.edu
- Login with your DWU username and Password
- Download and Install the Client (Use the 64 bit version for your Windows computer)
2. Connect to the Client
- Open the GlobalProtect Agent
- Type in: portal.dwu.edu
- Click Connect
- Type in your DWU username and password
- Work as your would normally
3. Disconnect from the Client
When your are you finished working, make sure to disconnect from the client.
- Click this icon in the Global Protect Screen
- Then click disconnect