That depends on what device you are wanting to access OneDrive on.
- Campus owned laptop/desktop: OneDrive is installed automatically for campus owned devices, navigate to were you locate documents normally, and you will see OneDrive. If you have not set up OneDrive yet, you will have to login before you can access your files.
- Personally owned laptop/desktop: Before you can access your OneDrive for Business account, make sure you have downloaded the Office 365 suite (click here to find out more). Then navigate to where your documents are stored, and you will see OneDrive. If you have not set up OneDrive yet, you will have to login before you can access your files.
- Campus owned iPad or tablet: The OneDrive app will automatically be pushed to your device. Locate the app and login with your DWU email address and password.
- Personally owned iPad, tablet, or mobile device: First download the free OneDrive app from your respective app store. Then make sure you login with your DWU email and password.
- Online: You can access OneDrive anywhere you have an internet connection. You can go directly to OneDrive, or first login to office.com with your DWU email and password, then select OneDrive.
- Campus Mac: navigate to Self Service (DWU App Cloud) and make sure OneDrive is installed on your system. Not sure if you have it installed or not, look in the top menu bar for the OneDrive clouds.
- Campus Windows machine: select your Windows menu icon (bottom left hand corner) and search for OneDrive. If you see OneDrive Desktop App you are good to click and see your OneDrive. Not seeing this? Contact Support Services.