How to forward all email from Outlook to a different mailbox
Created by: Gislason, Erik
Modified on: Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 11:45 AM
How to forward your email from Outlook software (see below for web)
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Home tab and then select Rules (located toward the center of ribbon).
- Select Manage Rules & Alerts from the drop down.
- Select New Rule.
- Select Apply rule on message I receive located near bottom of list, then click Next.
- Click Next (don't select anything).
- Click Yes when asked This rule will be applied to every message you receive. Is this correct?.
- On the next list select the following actions (see image below):
- Click the underlined phrase: people or public group in the bottom part of window.
- Type the email address to forward mail to in the To field, then click OK.
- Select Finish.
The rule should be listed, with the box checked, in the Rules and Alerts window. Click OK and you're done.
How to forward your email from Outlook web
At the top of the page, select Settings> View all Outlook settings.
Select Mail > Forwarding.
Do one of the following:
To turn on forwarding, select Start forwarding, enter the forwarding email address and select Save.
Note: Select the Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box if you want a copy of the original message to remain in your mailbox.
To turn off forwarding, select Stop forwarding and select Save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.