You can upload to a folder that has been shared with you via the mobile OneDrive App (or through the file system).
Make sure the person who has shared the folder with you has given you permission to upload.
1. Download the OneDrive App
2. Sign in with your DWU Credentials
3. Navigate to your email and click the link to the shared folder
4. If the OneDrive App does not open automatically to the shared folder, select the shared tab at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click the plus + in the top right hand corner
6. To upload a picture select Upload
7. Then select Photos and Videos
8. Scroll to find your picture(s), select them, and select Done
9. After they upload you will see them listed in the folder