Share your Screen with Teams on iPad
Created by: Star, Andie
Modified on: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:54 PM
Before you can make this work you have to add screen recording to your control center.
- Open the iPads Settings App
- Search or scroll until you see Control Center
- Select Customized Controls
- Add Screen Recording
Now you can share in Teams by following these instructions:
- Start a Teams meeting with your desired contact.
- Once the session is started, click the 3 dots (ellipses) at the bottom of the screen, then click share
- Then click Screen Share
- Now the instructions will pop up. If you have already down the initial set up, you can skip this step and skip to Broadcast.
- Follow the instruction in the Broadcast to start the screen share.
- Swipe Up (if you have iOS 11 or older) or down from the right corner (for iOS12) to access the Control Center.
- Then firmly press the Record icon to open more settings.
- Make sure Microsoft Teams is selected in the list and hit Start Broadcast.
- A 3 second countdown will begin, then you will get a notification saying you have shared your screen, and a timer will start in the menu.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.