Here are the instructions to access a shared calendar in your Outlook calendar.
If want to open on a mobile device or web, scroll down.
1. Select the Calendar icon at the bottom of your screen:
2. Open Calendar, From Address Book
3. Search for the name of the calendar and make sure it is highlighted.
4. Double Click the calendar so it populates in the calendar line
5. Click Ok and wait for the calendar to populate (this could take awhile if there are a lot of appointments on the calendar)
Take note, you do not have access to edit, just view the calendar.
Open in Web
1. Navigate to Office.com and into your calendar.
2. Scroll on the left hand side of the screen until you see Discover Calendar
4. In the list on the left hand side look for From directory
5. Search and add the calendar you are looking for
6. Once added, you will see the calendar added on the left hand side like. The check mark will determine if it shows on your calendar or not.
1. Open the Outlook app and navigate to the calendar tab.
2. Click the add calendar button in the top left hand corner of the screen.
3. Click add Add Shared Calendar
4. Search and add the calendar you are looking for
5. The calendar will show up in the left hand side list, the check mark will determine if the calendar shows or not